Welcome to the Build & Sell in Public Challenge! Over the next 180 days, over a dozen founders will be competing in a friendly challenge to see who can build and sell their company on MicroAcquire from scratch for the most profit!
- Founders have 180 days to build their startup
- After 180 days, founders will partake in a YC style demo-day for their Micro-Acquire project
- The goal is to generate the most profit from your sale, and to post your learnings along the way
- Founders are to build as much of the project in public as possible, such as
- Monthly KPI check-ins (ex: Cost, Time, Revenue, MRR, Profit, Signups, etc.)
- Monthly project updates (ex: highlights, lowlights, community asks)
- Public KPI boards (ex: Singlelink Analytics Panel, Sitesauce Open Page)
- Solo & team founders are welcome, alongside founders of any experience level. You don't need to know how to code, or have started a company before. This is an all-inclusive challenge!
- This is a friendly competition. There are no hard rules, and we're here to have fun!
Winning & prizes
This will be updated in while we're still determining the event format & prizes.
Currently committed prizes
- $500 to each acquired company (thanks MicroAcquire!)
- $100 PrimCloud credit to the winner (thanks Josh Manders!)